Strengthen Your Remote Teaching and Student Learning with Best Practices and Resources
Converting from traditional to remote teaching and learning can be overwhelming for many. The University of San Diego's Division of Professional and Continuing Education has selected these courses to support educators to facilitate the transition. This series offers effective teaching practices and valuable resources that support maintaining high-quality teaching and continued student learning. Whether it is to optimize technology in your remote teaching, or to create effective curriculum in the online format, or as simple as creating efficient habits for teachers and students, these courses will help you and your students reach their goals!
Who Should Attend
These courses have been chosen for those educators looking to either transition their teaching from traditional to remote or online teaching, or those that want to incorporate these skills into their classroom now.
Enroll in one or more courses in this series.
You can expect the following from these Online Self-Paced courses:
- You can go online when convenient, completing course within six months from enrollment
- As long as you have access to the Internet (and any text book requirements stated, if applicable), you can complete assignments
- You'll read articles and watch videos, and interact with resources provided within courses
- Completed assignments are submitted and then evaluated by assigned instructor
- Instructor interaction and feedback are provided between assignments
- Create engaging and motivating curriculum through the use of technology tools and resources
- Strengthen online delivered content with best instructional design practices
- Create habits that save you time, make you more efficient, and happy when teaching remotely. Show your students how they also can create good habits with remote learning.