Is online study right for me?
Online courses offer a convenient, yet rigorous style of learning that allows you to structure your education to suit your schedule while keeping you on pace toward achieving your educational goals. As an online student, you will have access to your classroom at any time and can view your assignments, syllabus and course resources from any computer connected to the Internet.
Our online courses offer the same high-quality content and expert instruction as the courses held on-ground. Instructors facilitate courses through engaging multimedia presentations and provide prompt feedback to questions. Online learning allows students to interact with classmates worldwide and offers rich and meaningful interactions through weekly discussion forums, chats and email.
- Beginning Teachers Series
- Cognitive Learning Series
- Learning and Teaching in a K-12 Digital Classroom Series
- Flipping Classroom Instructions Series
- Google for Teacher Series
- Historical Spotlights Series
- Scientific Discoveries Series-Coming Soon!
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Professional Teachers Program Series
- Teacher Wellness Series
- Social Changemakers Series
- Master of Education Online
- Visit the online Master of Education program page for more information regarding tuition, requirements and applying for the program.
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM)
- Literacy and Digital Learning
- Inclusive Learning: Special Education and Universal Design
- Master of Science in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership
- Mitigate cyber security threats and become a leader in your organization with a Master's in Cyber Security Operations and Leadership.
- Master of Science in Law Enforcement & Public Safety Leadership
- Discover how a master's in law enforcement and public safety leadership can provide career advancement vs. a traditional master's in criminal justice.
- Master of Science in Learning Design and Technology
Online Self-Paced Courses
Like fixed-date courses, online self-paced courses are asynchronous meaning that you can work on your assignments anytime; the difference being that you have a six month period from time of enrollment to complete all assignments.