High-Quality Test Prep on the University of San Diego Campus
Enhance your test-taking skills, and test at your best!
If you are seeking admission to law school, graduate school/college or a professional certification, you will benefit from the exceptional instruction provided by the University of San Diego Test Preparation Courses. For over 35 years, USD has helped thousands of students succeed on the LSAT, GMAT, GRE, FE, CP, ACT, and SAT.
Studies have shown that students who receive tutoring on test-taking skills and strategies develop confidence and competence to attain the highest possible score. If you are confused or uncertain which exam is right for you or have questions about registration deadlines and the application process, call the program office at 619-260-4585. We are here to help!
Test Dates and Locations
Each test has a unique registration process. We have provided helpful information and links on each test's webpage. Please click on your test of interest below to learn more about upcoming test dates, deadlines and locations.
Test Preparation Classes
- Explain the nature and format of the exam and teach the skills needed to master it
- Provide you with proven test-taking strategies to maximize your performance in each exam area
- Give you timed practice tests to measure your performance and progress throughout the course, plus extensive materials for individual study
- Diagnose and remedy individual difficulties through seminar discussion and review
- Build test-taking confidence and competence to help you attain your highest possible score
- Attend a sample class to learn more about our LSAT, GMAT, or GRE courses
- Discounts are available - click on your area of interest to learn more