Strengthen High School and College Academic Success
The University of San Diego offers many youth programs including Cyber Security programs, Summer International Youth Program and Trailblazer2Changemaker for high school students. These programs give students a jump on preparing for college, or provide an English integration and college preparation experience for international students.
- Programs especially for 14 - 17 year old high school students
- Courses to prepare academically for advanced placement in high school classes
- Experienced instructors with subject matter expertise
- Small class size with personalized attention and support
- Top university learning experience and environment
- College Prep pathway to prepare for the transition to college