Develop & Expand English Language Teaching Skills
The TESOL certificate program allows participants to acquire the specialized training and skills needed for a successful career teaching or preparing to teach ESL to non-native English speaking students. University of San Diego (USD) faculty will provide a theoretical foundation for second or foreign language teaching, new innovative insights, activities, and techniques, which can be integrated into the classroom. The USD TESOL certificate program offers…
- An affordable cost
- Graduate level credit (10-units) and a Certificate from USD
- Highly-qualified professional faculty with advanced degrees and years of teaching experience
- Six units of credit towards a graduate degree in TESOL or in Education at USD’s School of Leadership and Education Sciences
- Examine and implement current theories in language acquisition in the classroom
- Use the latest methods of effective language instruction
- Improve English while learning from master teachers
- Learn new and practical classroom skills from specialists
ELA is a member of the American Association of Intensive English Programs (AAIEP) and Association of International Educators (NAFSA).
This 10-unit online certificate program, which takes 125 hours to complete, includes the five core courses listed below. However, private groups can work with us to customize the Course of Study to substitute a core(s) course with an elective(s).
Contact us for a free proposal!
The TESOL program is also available as a customized version for a private schedule at your organization.
Call: (619) 260-4202