Become a Leader of Change for Your Organization’s Performance Improvements
USD Shiley-Marcos School of Engineering, ranked 14th among non-doctoral engineering programs by U.S. News & World Report, and Professional and Continuing Education offers unique, world-class, project-based programs taught by USD professors in intensive four month schedules.
Get the leading-edge knowledge and skills you need to become a sought-after project improvement resource for your organization. Choose from a number of Lean and Six Sigma certificate and professional programs including Black Belt, Green Belt and Lean. Or Specialize in a Professional Six Sigma Program in Health Care.
- Curriculum based on the American Society for Quality (ASQ) “Body of Knowledge”
- Faculty with extensive industry experience in biotech, health care, defense, finance and traditional manufacturing organizations
- Real-life project applications as an integral part of the curriculum
- Complete a program in five months
- Project-based classroom instructional method
- Schedules designed to accommodate busy working professionals
- A certificate from the University of San Diego validating expertise
- No application requirements