Improve Your Classroom Practices with Fully Online Courses
As part of USD's Professional Teachers Program Series, you can participate in any of several courses designed for mid-career to veteran teachers. This series features self-paced online courses led by experienced educator instructors. Online courses are convenient and fun, and allow you to manage your own learning style. Take the time you need to read, ponder, and compose assignments. Dress as you like. Work anytime, 24/7, at your convenience. No driving. No parking. Eating is optional. Online learning is a great way to add time to your life!
- Identify your needs as an educator, the needs of the students and those of your school
- Identify theoretical models and best practices
- Develop strategies to promote these best practices
- Create new ways to implement ideas and strategies in your classroom
Who Should Attend
K-12 teachers looking to improve their current practices.
All courses are delivered in the Online Self-Paced format.
Technical Requirements for online courses.
Various veteran educators that bring a wealth of classroom experience and knowledge to each course's educational topic.
Enroll in one or more courses in this series. You can expect the following from Online Self-Paced courses:
- Completed assignments are submitted and then evaluated by assigned instructor
- You can go online when convenient, completing course within six months from enrollment
- Instructor interaction and feedback are provided between assignments
- You'll read articles and watch videos, and interact with resources provided within the course
- As long as you have access to the Internet (and any text book requirements stated, if applicable), you can complete assignments