International students who successfully complete this online course will be better prepared to take the TOEFL iBT Test, which is a requirement for admission to many U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, preparing for this test will help improve students’ academic Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills.
- Learn test-taking strategies to increase your overall TOEFL iBT Test score
- Improve your academic Reading and Listening skills in order to increase speed and efficiency of comprehension
- Improve your academic Writing skills to successfully answer the prompts in the Writing portion of the TOEFL iBT Test
- Improve Speaking skills to effectively respond to the prompts in the Speaking portion of the TOEFL iBT Test
Course Format: This course is offered in an asynchronous, online format.
Curriculum: This online course is made up of seven one-week modules.
Instructors: USD faculty, experienced in online teaching techniques, provide a stimulating online learning environment. All instructors hold a Master's degree or higher.
Program Requirements: High Intermediate level of English proficiency.
RecommendationsHigh Intermediate level of English proficiency.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- TOEFL iBT Test Prep : TOEFL iBT Test Prep- Click the Course Below to Enroll and Learn More