Untap Your Leadership Potential
This leadership program includes intuitive and interactive facilitation that will guide attendees through the actionable and measurable skill sets of daring leadership and will empower leaders to live and lead authentically with increased courage and connection. The training will provide participants with a variety of development activities, case studies, latest trends, research, and practical tools.
This program is an invaluable opportunity for both seasoned and emerging leaders to consciously pause to:
- Assess their personal inventory of skill sets, strengths and weaknesses
- Measure how they are showing up as a leader
- Discover how to level up and make a greater impact
Participants are expected to attend 100% of scheduled sessions in order to successfully complete and receive a participant certificate of completion for the Dare to Lead™ Leadership Program.
Save $300 off tuition, register by January 14, 2022. No promo code is required, savings are automatically applied at check out.
BUS-X809 Dare to Lead™
9am - 3pm
3 intensive full-day sessions meeting
*Schedule and Fees are subject to change
- Create teams that take risks based on courage and trust
- Learn the key components of brave leadership
- Commit to bringing their whole heart to work each day
- Be equipped to operationalize the core values that define themselves and their organization
- Learn to move from avoiding tough conversations to straight talk and taking action
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours. This program will consist of 25-30 hours total learning time: 20 hours virtual real-time sessions and 5-10 hours of available asynchronous learning (videos, journal prompts, activities and exercises).
Who Should Attend: The Dare to Lead™ Leadership Program provides continuing education to individuals who are ready to embrace brave leadership, shed their armor and show up with whole hearts in their work and life.
Course Materials: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Brene Brown (2018), available at Amazon.com or your local bookstore.
Participants will be required to read text prior to first scheduled class session.
Required Text: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts, by Brene Brown
"Really liked the Zoom format. Feel that it was very effective given the content." -- Paola Orologas, The Capital Group
"Lorri was an excellent facilitator, thank you." -- Janette Haase, Community Housing Works
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Dare to Lead™ : Dare to Lead™ Program