Embrace Brave Leadership
This two-day intensive training program includes intuitive and interactive facilitation that will guide attendees through the actionable and measurable skill sets of daring leadership and will empower leaders to live and lead authentically with increased courage and connection. The training will provide participants with a variety of development activities, case studies, latest trends, research, and practical tools. Participants are expected to attend 100% of scheduled sessions in order to successfully complete and receive a participant certificate of completion for the Dare to Lead™ Leadership Program.
- Create teams that take risks based on courage and trust
- Learn the key components of brave leadership
- Commit to bringing their whole heart to work each day
- Be equipped to operationalize the core values that define themselves and their organization
- Learn to move from avoiding tough conversations to straight talk and taking action
- Learn to give more meaningful feedback to their team
- Learn how to rise through owning your story, acknowledging triggers and fears and moving through failure, disappointment and setback
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: The Dare to Lead™ Leadership Program provides continuing education to individuals who are ready to embrace brave leadership, shed their armor and show up with whole hearts in their work and life.
Course Materials: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Brene Brown (2018), available at Amazon.com or your local bookstore.
This course is led by an independent Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, trained and certified to bring the Dare to Lead™ research to the public.
Participants will be required to read text prior to first scheduled class session.
Required Text: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts, by Brene Brown
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Dare to Lead™ Leadership Program : Dare to Lead™ Program