Develop the Skills to Mitigate Workplace Obstacles
This course will give you the framework to identify the key elements of workplace challenges by exploring the problems that emerge within an organization. Students will learn ways to re-frame problems, identify the right questions to ask, test assumptions, prototype solutions, and design solutions for future challenges.
- Understand organizational structures that lead to workplace conflict
- Identify, reframe, and classify problems in order to develop appropriate solutions
- Incorporate Design Thinking into their current system of problem solving
- Communicate efficiently with directly reports and superiors to improve performance
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend:This course provides continuing education to those seeking to enhance their professional portfolio, new to seasoned professionals, aspiring leaders, and those who are interested in improving interpersonal and team-based communication skills in a business setting can benefit from this course.
Course Materials: No textbooks required for this course. All course materials will be shared via Dropbox.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Essential Leadership Skills Series : Essential Leadership Skills Series