Communicate Effective In Today's Dynamic Business Environment
This course will give you strategies on how to approach communication in the workplace. Practical applications will include how to have crucial conversations, emotional intelligence in communicating, how to motivate, influence, and communicating with diverse teams. Students will also learn strategies on how to use social media to communicate in the workplace and apply ethics and etiquette into their communication in the workplace.
- Identify strategies for communicating, motivating, and influencing effectively in today’s business environment
- Strategies for how to communicate effectively in a diverse workplace
- Strategies to communicate effectively with social media in the workplace
- Identify ways to communicate with ethics and etiquette in the workplace
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This continuing education course is intended to those seeking to enhance their professional portfolio, recent graduate professionals, new to seasoned professionals, supervisors, managers and executives who are interested in improving interpersonal and team-based communication skills in a business setting can benefit from this course.
Course Materials: All materials shared via Blackboard
Remote Learning: The safety of our community is our top priority and we believe that extending remote teaching to support social distancing efforts is the best decision at this time. USD has created a dedicated COVID-19 website to serve as the first stop for the USD community for information. Visit the University’s COVID-19 website (sandiego.edu/coronavirus) for the most current information for the USD community.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Essential Leadership Skills Series : Essential Leadership Skills Series