Credit Validation for Pure Edge, Inc. Only
Neuroscience research provides evidence that human beings learn best when relationships are strong. In this session, participants will engage in evidence-based breathing and movement strategies that promote self-management, self-awareness, and decision making to foster a sense of belonging for learners and educators. This experiential workshop provides foundational knowledge and practical strategies needed to create successful whole child focused learning environments. All resources are open source and aligned with National HPE standards and CASEL validated.
- Understand the impact of stress on educators and scholars
- Experience self-care practice to relieve stress
- Understand how mindfulness can help students and educators manage stress and powerful emotions
- Gain practice teaching Pure Edge Brain Break exercises
- Discuss implementation strategy for Brain Breaks
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for Pure Edge, Inc. course participants.