While Most of Our Courses “Talk the Talk”, This Course “Walks the Walk”
This course is led by Gary H. London, Senior Principal of London Moeder Advisors, and will consist of four distinct development project site visits. Each session will take place at a new designated location, where the instructor and project developer will explain the evolution of that particular real estate development. The projects visited and studied represent a variety of uses --- residential, office, retail/restaurants, hotel and mixed-use in distinct San Diego markets.
- Learn from key players in the community involved in the ownership, management and regulation of real property in San Diego
- Understand the tasks, opportunities and risks associated with real estate development
- Recognize the role of the private and public sector in environmental protection, land use and real estate
- Explore various types of development, such as mixed use, residential, industrial and commercial
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: Persons interested in real estate development and aspiring professionals in the Real Estate field
Course Materials: None; Class location will vary for each session, so the specific address will be emailed to enrolled students.
"USD's "Projects in Action" real estate extension course is a must do for anyone pursuing a career in real estate development or any related supportive fields. Gary London's influence and experience opens doors and sheds light on the top projects and high profile developers in San Diego County. We were given exclusive access, guided tours to four projects - led by the developers themselves. Be prepared to take lots of notes - you will learn about the best practices, pain, and patience required - to complete a successful real estate development from the ground up. I highly recommended this course." — Doug Taber, Your Apartment Broker, Coldwell Banker West
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development Certificate : Outside Certificate Track - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course