Our ACT Preparation Course can make a difference for your student. Experienced, encouraging teachers committed to each student in the classroom are trained in the ACT curriculum. Don’t face the test unprepared - effective instruction is important!
Frequent start dates are offered at the University of San Diego. Classes are held on weekends, allowing students to focus on ACT preparation without the pressure of school homework deadlines. Summer courses are also available! We also have Online Fixed-Date courses available.
- Understand the nature and format of the ACT and acquire the skills needed to master it.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies to maximize performance in each of the exam areas.
- Review basic math, algebra, geometry, vocabulary, reading, science, and writing skills tested by the ACT.
- Measure performance and progress with real ACTs and extensive materials for individual study.
- Build test-taking confidence and competence to attain the highest possible score!
Number of Units: N/A
Who Should Attend: All college-bound students will benefit from a thorough review of substantive material and test-taking strategy. Seniors seeking to improve their test scores, overcome anxiety, and develop confidence. Sophomores and Juniors wishing to get a head start often begin our course in the summer prior to 10th or 11th grade.
Course Format: Online Fixed-Date and Classroom formats are both available. Technical requirements for online course.
Required Textbooks: The required textbooks are the ACT Book of Knowledge and the ACT Book of Knowledge Student Solutions Manual - included in the Basic Prep Package. These are available from the publisher's website - A-List Education.
Course Retakes – Students may retake the course without paying additional tuition. Please be aware that a $25 student processing fee is required for all course retakes and if editions have changed, new course materials may need to be purchased.