The GMAT presents multiple choice question types that measure verbal, quantitative (math) and analytical skills. Five types of multiple choice questions include Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension. Integrated Reasoning and the Analytical Writing Assessment will be scored separately. USD’s course develops reasoning and analytical skills along with principles of writing which enables the student to master all aspects of the test.
- Review each question type to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. Our instructors take the exam apart to show you how it is put together, teaching you specific strategies and tactics for each type of question.
- Learn the format and content of the GMAT and examine algebra, geometry, and English language concepts. Acquire skills and strategies for success on standardized exams.
- Estimate your actual test scores prior to the real exam. The course provides practice GMATs for self-evaluation.
Makes The Difference!
The USD Preparation Course
- Diagnoses and remedies individual difficulties through seminar discussion and review.
- Builds test-taking confidence and competence to help you attain your highest possible score.
- Extensive materials for individual study.
Number of Units: N/A
Who Should Attend: Students/graduates seeking to complete the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Course Format: Online and Classroom formats are both available. Technical requirements for online course.
Required Textbooks: Required books are: GMAT Official Guide 2020 (ISBN-13: 978-1119576068), GMAT Official Guide 2020 Quantitative Review (ISBN-13: 978-1119576082) and GMAT Official Guide 2020 Verbal Review (ISBN-13: 978-1119576112). These can be purchased as a bundle on Amazon.com.
Retake Course for 1 year – Students may retake the course for a one year period without paying additional tuition. Please be aware that a $25 student processing fee is required for all course retakes and if editions have changed, new course materials may need to be purchased.
Considering USD's Graduate School of Business? You'll want to check out their generous reimbursement policies. If you matriculate to one of their programs that require GMAT or GRE scores, you will have the cost of your test preparation course reimbursed in the form of a Test Preparation Reimbursement Scholarship. Additional information can be found on their website.