Drive Real Business Revenue from Online Activity
Online advertising can lead to an increase in sales and leads if done correctly. In this course, you will learn the key elements and strategies behind successful online advertising as well as the best practices needed to implement a successful campaign. This course is practical and focuses on you being able to understand the benefits of creating and buying online advertising as well as implementing and running campaigns online. The objective of this course is for students to have a solid understanding of the different types of advertising and feel comfortable choosing the best options for their business.
- Identify the pros and cons of different online advertising options
- Use pay-per-click, display advertising, and re-targeting advertising
- Create effective ads that will generate clicks to your website
- Build an online advertising plan specific to their business
- Effectively manage direct reports or contractors who are doing the hands-on advertising
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This continuing education course is intended for current or aspiring marketers, business owners, business professionals and others interested in building their advertising skills by promoting their business and services online
Course Materials: All materials shared via Blackboard
Remote Learning: The safety of our community is our top priority and we believe that extending remote teaching to support social distancing efforts is the best decision at this time. USD has created a dedicated COVID-19 website to serve as the first stop for the USD community for information. Visit the University’s COVID-19 website (sandiego.edu/coronavirus) for the most current information for the USD community.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Strategic Online Marketing Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below