Tackle the Issues and Complexities of Urban Infill Development
Students will explore the design, construction, marketing, economic development and social implications of urban infill, as well as the political and community dimensions of projects. Throughout this course the practical aspects of urban infill development will be emphasized. The course will also include guest speakers by expert practitioners who will discuss openly and candidly about their urban development experiences.
- Understand strategies for complex mixed-use development
- Understand California Redevelopment Law, community development, and government relations
- Public-private partnerships, solicitation methods and partnership structures
- Affordable and mixed-income housing development
- Analyze sustainable development
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education to real estate professionals who wish to lay a foundation for advancement in their career, those seeking knowledge in real estate disciplines or specialization, and individuals interested in pursuing further real estate professional study to complement their real estate industry experience.
Course Materials: All course materials will be shared through Dropbox.