Explore Techniques, Considerations and Strategies in Managing a Real Estate Investment Portfolio
This course will provide a basis for understanding the strategies, key concepts and practices around the management of real estate assets as investments and aims to explore and more completely define all of the components which define asset management from numerous perspectives. This includes discussions around development of investment criteria, management of risk, management of the land and real property, strategies for maximizing value and investment, and the assessment of investment risk and return.
- Articulate the role, duties and importance of an Asset Manager
- Define and understand the different perspectives in Asset Management
- Utilize real world examples to demonstrate ways to maximize value
- Develop strategic insights on leasing, financing, repositioning, and buy/hold decisions
- Understand risk management from the perspective of an Asset Manager
Number of Units: 1
Who Should Attend: Professionals who wish to obtain a foundation for a career in real estate or students who seek to specialize within the one area of the real estate industry.
Course Format: Classroom
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development Certificate : Elective Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below