Tackle the issues and complexities of urban infill development
Students will explore the design, construction, marketing, economic development and social implications of urban infill, as well as the political and community dimensions of projects. Throughout this course the practical aspects of urban infill development will be emphasized. The course will also include guest appearances by expert practitioners who will discuss openly and candidly about their urban development experiences.
- Understand Strategies for complex mixed-use development
- Understand California Redevelopment Law, community development, and government relations
- Public-private partnerships, solicitation methods and partnership structures
- Affordable and mixed-income housing development
- Analyze sustainable development
Number of Units: 1
Who Should Attend: Professionals who wish to obtain a foundation for a career in real estate or students who seek to specialize within the one area of the real estate industry.
Course Format: Classroom
Instructor: Jeff W. Graham, M.B.A., is President of Civic San Diego
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below