Become a Champion for Bullying Prevention with Online Convenience
This course is part of the Bullying Prevention in Our Schools Certificate program and can also be taken individually. It will provide participants with a “toolbox” that they can use to identify, prevent and address bullying. Review research-based programs that have been effective, as well as practical strategies and approaches that can be implemented into the classroom immediately.
- Learn how to identify bullying behavior
- Develop awareness of the types of and effects of bullying
- Have a clear understanding of the differences between male and female bullying
- Recognize and understand bullying on the Internet
- Learn about research being conducted around the world
- Know strategies in and out of the classroom to prevent bullying
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for K-12 Teachers, School Nurses, Administrators and Healthcare Professionals
Course Materials: No text requirementTechnical Requirements
EDU-X717A Bullying: An Introduction is recommended, but not required, to be completed prior to taking this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Bullying Prevention in Our Schools Certificate : Courses - Enroll in Individual Courses, or Earn a Certificate with Required Courses (9 Units)