Grow Your Career in Project Management with Asana
The Asana Project Management Certificate prepares students for careers in project management through hands-on practice with tools such as Asana and spreadsheets. Students will gain a strong understanding of project management foundations and principles and learn how to apply these skills to realistic on-the-job scenarios. Through projects, students will practice their skills and have a portfolio of work to show to future employers, in addition to a certificate co-branded with the University of San Diego and Asana.
Who Should Attend
The courses in this certificate program are targeted for professionals who are seeking to grow their skills aligned to industry standards in project management through hands-on practice with tools such as Asana and spreadsheets.
Schedule & Fees
|Course #||Required Courses (9 Units)||Duration||SP||SU||FA||Fees*|
|ASPM-X800||Foundations of Project Management
( 3 units)
|ASPM-X801||Effective Project Planning
( 3 units)
|ASPM-X802||Risk, Quality, and Integration Management
( 3 units)
|One Time Certificate Fee (Waived)|
|Total Certificate Cost (3 courses)||$2499|
|C = Classroom; OFD = Online Fixed-Date; OSP = Online Self-Paced; IS = Independent Study Self-Paced *Schedule and fees subject to change|
*Schedule and Fees are subject to change.
Complete the requirements below to earn a Asana Project Management Certificate. The certificate can be completed in 12 weeks. Read Certificate Benefits and Policy.
- Complete 3 core courses, ASPM-X800, ASPM-X801, ASPM-X802 (9 units)
- Students will learn principles and best practices from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- Students will demonstrate digital skills using the Asana platform for project management to prepare for project manager roles
- At the end of this program, students will be prepared to take the certification exam for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Track key milestones and assess results
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Manage project schedules and timelines
- Estimate project costs and determine budget
- Perform qualitative risk analysis
- Use Asana to monitor tasks across project teams