Gain Skills Necessary to Analyze Financials
The objective of this course is to acquire an understanding of finance and investment fundamentals in the real estate world. This class will examine the basics of financial analysis that informs the real estate investor in decision-making and the lender for underwriting.
- Understand basic finance (time value of money)
- Perform financial returns, ratios and benchmarks reports for feasibility
- Develop, execute, and perform Proforma analysis
- Run cash flow projections for income properties
- Understand joint ventures and syndications
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education to real estate professionals who wish to lay a foundation for advancement in their career, those seeking knowledge in real estate disciplines or specialization, and individuals interested in pursuing further real estate professional study to complement their real estate industry experience.
Course Materials: All course materials will be shared through Dropbox.
"This is one of the most important courses I have taken so far. To learn how to analyze real cases and determine whether I or my company would have invested in them is extremely valuable. This is exactly what I was looking for when I enrolled in the program!" - Jeff Freeman
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course