Develop a Unique Marketing Plan for Your Organization
Explore marketing fundamentals to help develop and implement creative content strategies to build brand awareness and engage customers. This course will introduce students to strategic marketing, product differentiation, and real world case studies.
- Describe the role of marketing in business
- Demonstrate the fundamental principles of marketing
- Identify, describe, and explain the significance of the forces that shape the marketing environment
- Possess a practical understanding of the marketing planning process and strategy development
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education to nonprofit sector employees, professionals transitioning to the nonprofit sector, current or prospective board members, or potential or veteran volunteers will benefit from this research-based program.
Course Materials: All course materials are available through the online learning platform.
"The Fundamentals course taught me how to prepare a marketing plan, which we are currently using for my department." Elaine L. Rosas, Housing Locator Father Joe's Villages
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Nonprofit Management Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below