Connect with Like-Minded Peers as You Pursue Personal Enrichment and Lifelong Learning
Curious to learn new information, meet new people and participate in a fun, intellectually stimulating educational experience? Then set your schedule, so you won’t miss out on the intellectual feast that these programs offer. Fascinating speakers from diverse backgrounds share their insights on a variety of pertinent topics such as social media, photography, computers, Spanish and the role of faith and spirituality in Catholic education.
Programs are offered as seminars, workshops, courses and travel opportunities. Most of the programs take place on the beautiful University of San Diego campus.
- Engage with peers, whether it’s for a degree course or public lecture
- Increase your awareness and knowledge of topics that interest you
- Dialogue and interact with industry and academic experts
- Keep your mind and body alert through intellectual stimulation and physical exercise
- Connect and re-connect with new and old friends and expand your personal network
- Enjoy small class size with personal interaction and superior student support
- Take advantage of convenient and flexible program schedules
- Go to school without having to meet application requirements
"U3A is always so fascinating, current and fun. So glad to continue learning." — Marilyn Rivas
"[U3A] provides an opportunity to remain informed about the world in which we live…come, join us!" — Thomas McNamara