Expand Your Career in CRM with Salesforce Tools
The Salesforce Administrator Career Certificate prepares students for careers in customer relationship management (CRM) through hands-on practice with Salesforce tools. Students will gain a strong understanding of business processes in sales, the sales cycle, and more. Through projects, students will practice their skills and have a portfolio of work to show to future employers, in addition to a certificate co-branded with the University of San Diego and Salesforce.
Who Should Attend
The courses in this certificate program are targeted for professionals who are seeking to grow their career in customer relationship management (CRM) through hands-on practice with Salesforce tools.
Schedule & Fees
|Course #||Required Courses (9 Units)||Duration||SP||SU||FA||Fees*|
|SFCRM-X800||Customer Relationship Management for Business
|SFCRM-X801||Introduction to Salesforce Administration
|SFCRM-X802||Advanced Topics in Salesforce Administration
|One Time Certificate Fee (Waived)|
|Total Certificate Cost (3 courses)||$2499|
|C = Classroom; OFD = Online Fixed-Date; OSP = Online Self-Paced; IS = Independent Study Self-Paced|
*Schedule and Fees are subject to change.
Complete the requirements below to earn a Salesforce Administrator Career Certificate. The certificate can be completed in 12 weeks. Read Certificate Benefits and Policy.
- Complete 3 core courses, SFCRM-X800, SFCRM-X801, SFCRM-X802 (9 units)
- Form a strong understanding of core Salesforce administration skills including data and user management, interface customization, reporting and app configuration
- Practice progressing sales opportunities and creating reports, charts, and dashboards
- Learn technical digital skills using Business
- Process Automation, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Salesforce app integrations
- Update and maintain data in a pre-configured Salesforce instance
- Build reports and dashboards for forecasting in sales
- Configure and customize a Salesforce instance to meet a set of specifications for a sales team
- Manage and maintain databases in Salesforce
- Automate business processes using process builder