Become an Expert in Digital Marketing with Facebook
The Facebook Digital Marketing Certificate prepares students for careers in digital marketing through hands-on practice with tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Analytics. Students will gain a strong understanding of core digital marketing concepts including brand positioning and market segmentation, and will learn how to run digital ads and analyze the results. Through projects, students will practice their skills and have a portfolio of work to show to future employers, in addition to a certificate co-branded with the University of San Diego and Facebook.
Who Should Attend
The courses in this certificate program are targeted for professionals who are seeking to enhance their digital marketing skills through hands-on practice with tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
Schedule & Fees
|Course #||Required Courses (9 Units)||Duration||SP||SU||FA||Fees*|
|FBDM-X800||Foundations and Strategy of Marketing
( 3 units)
|FBDM-X802||Marketing Analytics & Performance Optimization
( 3 units)
|FBDM-X803||Social Media Marketing
( 3 units)
|One Time Certificate Fee (Waived)|
|Certificate Cost (3 courses)||$2,499|
|C = Classroom; OFD = Online Fixed-Date; OSP = Online Self-Paced; IS = Independent Study Self-Paced *Schedule and fees subject to change|
*Schedule and Fees are subject to change.
Complete the requirements below to earn a professional certificate in Facebook Digital Marketing and Advanced Facebook Digital Marketing. The Advanced Facebook Digital Marketing certificate can be completed in 24 weeks. Read Certificate Benefits and Policy.
- Complete 3 core courses for Facebook Digital Marketing Certificate: FBDM-X800, FBDM-X802, FBDM-X803 (9 units)
- Complete additional 3 core courses for Facebook Digital Marketing Advanced Certificate: FBDM-X801, FBDM-X804, FBDM-X805 (9 units)
- Gain a strong understanding of core concepts including brand positioning, market segmentation, competitive analysis, marketing channels and metrics
- Learn specific marketing skills such as how to conduct A/B tests, create social media ads, construct search ads, and build email marketing campaigns
- Practice interpreting and analyzing the results of ad campaigns using multiple platforms
- Comprehensive digital marketing plan using core frameworks
- Create a Blog post with associated content for two social media channels
- Conduct analysis of A/B test results and Google Analytics report data
- Execute original Facebook ad and analysis of results using Ads Manager
- Practice original search and display advertisement for an existing company
- Create email marketing campaign using MailChimp