Get Graduate-Level Credit for Your FBI-LEEDA Trilogy Training
The University of San Diego has partnered with FBI-LEEDA to give Trilogy graduates the opportunity to have their coursework evaluated, given an academic grade, and validated for 6 graduate-level extension units.
If you have successfully completed the Trilogy program (Supervisor Leadership Institute, Command Leadership Institute and Executive Leadership Institute) and have already earned a bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply for credit validation. After validation, you can directly transfer the 6 graduate-level extension units into USD’s Master of Science in Law Enforcement & Public Safety Leadership (MS-LEPSL) online degree program. Your Trilogy transfer units will be applied to the following two courses:
- Organizational Leadership for Law Enforcement – LEPS 540
- Law Enforcement Management and Conflict Resolution – LEPS 580
The cost for credit validation is $75 per unit and includes a complimentary transcript from the University of San Diego showing that you’ve earned 6 units of graduate extension credit.
Learn More about the M.S. in Law Enforcement & Public Safety Leadership
Law enforcement professionals with a bachelor’s degree who have successfully completed the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy series (including Supervisor Leadership Institute, Command Leadership Institute and Executive Leadership Institute) can apply for credit validation. Additional admission requirements apply if you plan to enroll in the M.S. in Law Enforcement & Public Safety Leadership program.
FBI-LEEDA Trilogy Credit Validation Process
- Click the Apply button at the top right of this page. You will be asked to create a student account.
- Complete the application.
- Email the following documentation to email@example.com
- Your Leadership Philosophy Journal completed in Supervisor Leadership Institute
- Your Leadership Philosophy Journal completed in Executive Leadership Institute
- Proof of Trilogy completion (a picture of your certificate will suffice)
- Your application and documentation will be evaluated and given an academic grade
- You will receive an email notifying you that your application has been approved and providing you direction for completing the validation process
- You will login as directed and submit your payment ($450 for 6 units of credit validation)
- Your transcript will be sent to you and, if you are applying to the MS-LEPSL program, a copy of your transcript will be forwarded to the registrar