Weave Technology Into Your 21st Century Classroom
The Flipping Classroom Instruction encourages teachers to incorporate technology into the classroom, specifically the flipped classroom concept. Courses provide research and rationale for the student-centered classroom, methods for technology tool implementation, student performance assessment options and an opportunity to create a technology-focused lesson plan for your classroom.
Who Should Attend
K-12 educators that want to incorporate technology and explore using student-centered learning in their classrooms to motivate students and increase academic achievement.
You can expect the following from Online Self-Paced courses:
- You can go online when convenient, completing course within six months from enrollment
- As long as you have access to the Internet (and any text book requirements stated, if applicable), you can complete assignments
- You'll read articles and watch videos, and interact with resources provided within the course
- Completed assignments are submitted and then evaluated by assigned instructor
- Instructor interaction and feedback are provided between assignments
- Recognize the benefits and potential of the student-centered learning approach
- Transform your classroom into a student-centered, technology-rich learning environment
- Create a lesson using technology to implement in your classroom
See each course for materials needed.