1) Create a student account
If you have any questions, please refer to the ADMISSIONS PROCESS.
2) Complete your application:
Click apply now below, login, and upload the following documents:
- A completed English Language Academy form (download fillable PDF here: 2021)
- Copy of passport
- Financial certification (bank statement or letter from your bank verifying available funds)
- A *financial affidavit of support is required if you are receiving financial support (e.g. a scholarship; parent)
- An *official transcript and diploma from the high school you attended
- Pay non-refundable application fee with the submitted application ($200)
*For all Summer International Junior Program applicants please contact the English Language Academy for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org/ (619) 260-8887
* Please email the document to email@example.com when it becomes available.
If you are a transfer student, in addition to the documents requested above, please email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Visa
- Current I-20 (all pages)
- Transfer Form (provided by ELA)
3) Choose your program and make your payment:
Once the application and documents have been uploaded, go to ADMISSIONS PROCESS for instructions on how to complete your program registration and make your payment.
4) Form I-20 and Acceptance Letter:
After acceptance to the English Language Academy Program, you will be provided your Form I-20 and acceptance letter. Please submit your I-20 to the embassy/consulate in your country for a Visa.
If you are a transfer student you will receive your acceptance letter and a transfer Form I-20, after completing your application and registration payment.