What is Credit Validation?
University of San Diego’s Professional and Continuing Education offers graduate level extension credit for work completed in trainings, workshops, conferences, induction, credentials, and other professional development programs. Graduate level extension credits are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional development, and may be used toward salary advancement and recertification.*
Benefits of Credit Validation
- Added value to your program, by offering credit options
- Increased opportunity for salary advancement and career progression
- Receiving institution may accept graduate level extension credit(s) into degree program
Why work with USD?
- One complimentary transcript mailed to the participant
- Your program coordinator provides personalized white-glove service
- Competitive and affordable fees
- Quick, efficient, and reliable service
- Nationally recognized, regionally accredited institution
- Dedicated enrollment and student services team
- Over 25 years of Credit Validation expertise
*Students should seek approval of appropriate school district or organizational officials before enrolling in these courses.