Educational Innovator Network
Launch Your New Professional Journey in Ed Innovation
Begin your new career in the growing field of educational innovation! Apply to join the Educational Innovator Network, hosted by the Jacobs Institute for Innovation in Education at the University of San Diego. This is a professional network giving you access to industry experts, job opportunities, discounts on Jacobs Institute sponsored workshops and our annual conference, EDInnovateLive.
|Membership Required for Certificate||Membership Fee|
|Educational Innovators Network (EIN) Membership includes Certificate fee ($45 value)||$250|
|*You will receive an email 1-2 business days after registering, confirming your membership to begin using your discounts and benefits|
After contacting our Career Program Advisor and enrolling in the Educational Innovator Network, you will be receive:
- Automatic enrollment as a candidate in the Educational Innovation Certificate Program
- Free LinkedIn Learning account ($360 annual value)
- Able to apply to Jacobs Scholarships and Jacobs Fellows of Future Learning
- Discount of 15% to EDInnovateLive annual conference
- Eligible for paid and unpaid internship opportunities, for California residents only
- Invitations to Private Events
- Webinars with expert insiders in Ed Innovation
- Career preparation strategies
- Access to Job Postings
Participants are able to participate in the membership to engage other professionals with similar career and business goals, and learn from educational innovators from around the globe.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in education or edtech industry
- Bachelor's degree
For More Information
Contact our Career Program Advisor, Karly Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-260-4510.