Drive Your Business Success with Practical, Results-Driven Training Programs
USD's fully customized training solutions are developed to meet your organization's unique needs. Whether your goal is to improve sales, ignite employee performance, enhance communication within your organization, or develop today's staff into tomorrow's leaders, we will work with you to develop a customized training programs to help your business thrive.
Training That's Designed and Developed to Your Specifications
Every custom training engagement begins with a meeting between USD' instructional designers and our partner client to identify knowledge gaps and prioritize training objectives. When you work with USD, you can feel confident knowing that the educational program you bring to your team will be designed to address your organization's exact needs. We understand that no two companies are alike, and never use the same curriculum twice.
At USD, we believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor. We want your team to continue to grow professionally, so we'll introduce you to a variety of educational resources on campus that can serve you long after your training is finished.
Customized Training Features
- Training can be conducted in a range of formats and settings, including on-site sessions, traditional classroom environments (either at the USD campus or your location), and conferences/symposia. We even offer an online formatYour program can be delivered in a single session (ideal for smaller companies) or over a defined period of time (such as a large company roll-out)
- Choose from more than 400 courses/topics available, or customize your training to address the specific learning objectives for your organization
- Your training will be provided from current USD faculty and/or top subject matter experts from the local community or around the nation
- Every program includes training support materials that supplement the learning experience and can be referenced long after training is completed
- Consulting and auditing services in featured areas of expertise
- Graduate level extension credit can be offered to employees who successfully complete training programs. (USD is a WASC-Accredited university)
- Participants will receive official USD transcripts, certificates, and/or professional awards upon successful completion of training requirements.
Complete the form below to learn more!
- Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Management / Supervision
- Marketing / Sales
- Nonprofit Management
- Project Management
- Sustainability / Corporate Responsibility
- Health Care Informatics
- Health Care Six Sigma Green Belt
- Clinical Documentation
- Telehealth and Emerging Technology
- Medical Terminology
- Accent Modification
- Business English
- Conversational English
- Classroom Management
- Computers and Technology
- Mental Health First Response
- Special Education
- Teacher Leadership
- Teaching Techniques
- Cyber Security Hygiene
- Cyber Security Risk Management
- Mitigating the Risk of Insider Threat
- Cyber Security Policy and Procedures
- Cyber Security Management and Leadership