You will learn about multisensory teaching/learning, terminology used in the O-G method and V/A/TK strategies, phonemes of the English language, the importance of clearly isolating each phoneme, be given an overview of the seven syllable types, using real and nonsense words, syllable division, and word patterns.
- Define and give examples of multisensory teaching/learner
- Define terminology
- Identify and demonstrate phonemes
- Define and select appropriate keywords
- Define and give examples of the seven syllable types
- Define and give examples of word patterns
Number of Units: 2 (Credit Validation)
Who Should Attend: Our courses are designed to serve teachers, parents, administrators, service providers, tutors, literacy coordinators, educational therapists and advocates, who want to improve their knowledge of dyslexia and their ability to help those affected by dyslexia. Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can participate from anywhere in the world.
Course Format: Online