Set Yourself Apart with Core Business Skills and Career Knowledge for Professional Success
Learn from highly renowned faculty from USD's nationally ranked School of Business in the Summer Business Bridge Program offered in partnership with University of San Diego’s School of Business Administration.
This three-week intensive program is designed for student’s seeking business, career planning and leadership skills needed to succeed in the competitive job market. You will be exposed to the business culture through several business subjects in an encouraging and engaging process.
- Recognize business fundamentals that will support your curriculum and career
- Diversify your education and focus on the practical application of finances, marketing and other business fundamentals
- Implement networking and negotiation skills in the work environment
- Build upon your previous experience and leverage yourself in the current marketplace
- Examine how businesses operate after visiting local companies
- Use business knowledge and key principles because regardless of the field you enter business matters will come up
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for college students and recent graduates from arts and sciences majors that are seeking a way to thrive and make an impact in their communities.
- Early Application Deadline: February 12, 2014; Applicants will be notified of a decision between March 5-12
- Application Deadline: March 19, 2014; Applicants will be notified of a decision beginning April 9 -16, 2014
- Late Consideration Deadline: May 21, 2014; Applications will be considered after all on-time applicants have been notified of a decision
Testimonial"... I think it's important for students to learn these skills especially at an undergraduate or graduate level, because as social science and arts students, these are not aspects that we focus on highly in our curriculum. So regardless of what your career is going to be these are items that will come up."
Jeremy Day, BA Communication Studies with a minor in Leadership Studies and Spanish '11
Minimum Required: 1 Courses
|YTH-X922 Summer Business Bridge Program|