Become an Internet Marketing Expert in 8 months!
University of San Diego offers an affordable 8-month program that will take you one step closer to developing a strategic online marketing plan that will work for your business. The OMS program is the solution for marketing professionals and small and medium size businesses to take their business to another level. Classes are taught in a small group setting to maintain a highly interactive environment.
Get started and register for a course today!
Why enroll in a certificate program?
- Identify parts of a successful online marketing plan
- Analyze your current online presence
- Create keyword strategies that can be applied to website development and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Learn the primary components of SEO, and how they can improve your business
- Create pages that influence search engines while keeping visitors interested
- Learn how to effectively use social media to get the attention of your target audience
- Apply proven tracking methods to a site and campaigns
- Generate traffic to your website through linking strategies, search engine marketing, marketing campaigns, advertising, video marketing, email marketing, article distribution,
and social media
Who Should Attend
Marketers, business owners, business professionals, and others who have the responsibility of creating a marketing plan to increase sales or visibility of their company or organization; those who require online marketing continuing education to seek professional promotion; anyone who is considering a career change and desires a comprehensive introduction to the field of online marketing to assist with future employment opportunities, or position a company to compete more successfully online.
Regular Format: One course is schedule each month over an eight month period. Each is scheduled at the University of San Diego one evening each week for four consecutive weeks.
Intensive Format: Each course in the certificate program is scheduled in a two-day intensive format over a three week period. Each is scheduled at the University of San Diego.
Courses are taught by expert practitioners from the Online Marketing industry.
To earn a professional certificate in Strategic Online Marketing, students are required to complete 8 courses plus develop and present a portfolio containing an Online Strategy tailored to their companies’ needs as their final evaluation. This evaluation will be a product of individual projects assigned throughout each module. Each project is to be revised by the student according to instructors' feedback at the end of each module. Additionally, the student is expected to attend 70% of scheduled classes.
To access student services click here