Enhance Your Understanding of Real Estate, Finance, Investments and Development
The University of San Diego’s Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate in collaboration with the USD Professional and Continuing Education has developed this certificate program designed especially for real estate, finance and development industry professionals who want to expand their practical knowledge base and learn today's most cutting-edge real estate best practices.
Classes begin monthly and can be taken on a course-by course basis or within a prescribed curriculum to earn the University of San Diego Certificate in Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development. The certificate is designed to provide top competitive skills in the financing, developing, managing, marketing, and selling of a commercial real estate project.
Additionally, students will explore the legal, entitlement, and environmental aspects as well as other important elements of development and project management. Students will gain the educational knowledge to compete in today's changing market.
Get started and register for a course today!
Why enroll in a certificate program?
- Develop competitive skills in identifying sources of capital and other financing vehicles
- Learn the intricacies of real estate investment and analysis
- Examine the legal aspects as well as other important elements of development and project management
- Identify real estate development strategies that are necessary to compete in today's changing market
- Examine the mandated, complex and time-consuming processes involved in every land use decision, including clarification of the entitlement, environmental impact and permitting procedures
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who wish to obtain a foundation for a career in real estate
- Students who seek knowledge in other real estate disciplines or specialization within the real estate industry
- Individuals interested in pursuing further professional study without committing to a graduate program
Courses are held at the University of San Diego. Class sizes range from 15 to 60 students and are held on a weekly basis each month for four consecutive weeks.
Experienced practitioners from the real estate industry provide a stimulating and participative learning environment. The instructors in this certificate program are:
- Highly-regarded practitioners from various facets of the real estate industry
- Renown practitioners who are leaders in the real estate industry to include: property management, commercial development, finance, legal, urban development, enviromental, and tax
To earn a Certificate in Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development, students must successfully complete:
- One (1) stand-alone required seminar and Downtown Walking Tour, "The Real Estate Process"
- Six (6) core courses
- Two (2) elective courses
To access student services click here