You can earn a Master of Education online degree at the University of San Diego School of Leadership and Education Sciences through this online program by completing 10 courses for 30 units of course work. Your program will consist of 5 foundation core courses including a capstone seminar, and 5 courses in the specialization area that you choose.
Four Specializations Offered:
The University of San Diego Department of Learning and Teaching faculty has designed the Master of Education program goals and learning outcomes to provide a strong researched-based curricular foundation with immediately applicable and practical classroom elements in all courses offered. Our program prepares education professionals to thrive in a 21st Century classroom by building 21st Century skills.
- Online Flexibility in an Interactive Environment
- Experiential Learning in Classrooms
- Innovative Curriculum – Inspired by Critical K-12 Trends
- Focus on 21st Century Skills, Social Justice and Classroom Inquiry
- Complete the program in 20 months
Enrolling for January 2014
Learn More About the the University of San Diego Masters of Education Online Degree Program.